- Childrens’ fees are charged in advance for a term (usually 12 weeks). If you start mid-term you will only be charged for the remainder.
- As our costs are fixed, fees will not be refunded, or credited for lessons missed, whether through illness, or for any other reason.
- All fees are payable in advance and you will be billed on the first lesson of each term and payment is by bank transfer/cheque/monthly standing order.
- Payment must be paid within 7 days of the first date of the term or there will be a surcharge of £15.
- Failure to keep up with payments for classes may result in the loss of your child’s place at the school. Fees are waived only for an extended illness or injury (4 weeks minimum) and on provision of a Medical Certificate.
- A 5% discount is offered to siblings.
- A half term’s notice in writing, or fees in lieu is required if withdrawing your child.
- Parental permission for photography and filming during class will be assumed unless notification refusing consent has been received in writing. These photographs may be used for marketing purposes and on the website.
Please remember to bring a completed enrolment form on the first lesson (download link below). There is a disclaimer on the form which you are required to sign. Our teachers are fully DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checked.
If any student or parent wishes to express a concern or make a complaint, please bring it to the attention of the principal, Louise Parkes, immediately so that it can be dealt with and resolved swiftly.